So my first blogging adventure has gotten off to a slow start. I've been awfully busy the last few weeks, but that is no excuse! If I want to make this thing work, I have to put more effort in. Well, I figure out my life/work/blog balance soon.
One thing I have been up to is going to the recording studio. I spent the day with me main man Karl laying down three songs. 50 Stories, Shallow Water Blackout, and Second Rate Song were the three that we were working on. They are sounding really great and hopefully I'll post some clips here once they are ready.
Here's a quick list of some things that are really annoying me right now:
- Country music stars
- Paula Abdul
- People who rearrange conversations to make EVERYTHING about them
- Folks who but into conversations just to give you a hard time (there's a story behind that one, maybe I'll dramatize it and write it up here)
- Not enough time in the day
- Not enough sleep
- Excessively loud neighbors (I mean, really excessive!)
- Singers butchering Beatles tunes
That's all I have for now, but I need to write up some better posts soon or give up. I don't give up that easy, so I'll be back...