- Here's a quote posted by Tim Dierkes on MLBTradeRumors.com:
"On this date 36 years ago, Yankee teammates Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich made it known that they had traded their families. Seriously. Their entire families including wives, kids and dogs. Kekick and his new "wife" broke up shortly thereafter while Peterson and his new wife may still be together and may have four kids of their own."
What the hell?
- Last night I played a bunch of new cover songs including "Don't Stop Believing," "Viva La Vida," "Against All Odds," and a different version of "Don't Look Back In Anger." It was fun. I also ridiculously thought my PA powered mixer was broken. I had dropped it a few weeks ago and in the back of my mind felt like it might break soon. None of the first 6 inputs were working so I plugged in the mic on input 8, turned down low and played "unplugged" with my acoustic guitar. It carried fairly well, but I was bummed at the possibility of buying a new mixer.
After my break, I decided to investigate further and see if I could fix it. Sure enough, a little red light on the far right side was on. I wondered, "What is this?" Well, moron- it's the STANDBY button that mutes the first 6 tracks! I'd say that I was/am embarrassed, but I'm actually just really happy that I don't have to spend the extra money to get it fixed or buy a new one.
- T.O. is not a fit on any team. I was never sold on him ruining teams, but I've got to buy in now. Good luck to any team that picks him up.
- My fantasy baseball draft is Sunday at 3:30pm. I CAN'T WAIT!
- My brother Matt is playing in the NCS Championship for basketball at St. Mary's tomorrow- i hope he stays focused and beats Hayward!
Have a good weekend. OUT.