I'm going to try something new here because a) I can, b) I'm unoriginal, and c) I don't have anything else planned. As many (few?) of you know, you can find me on Twitter at twitter.com/tonybataska. I occasionally write funny and/or thought provoking content (yeah, right) so I'm posting things I've already written or things I will post today. The only catch is that they all must be less than 140 characters. Let's get it on!
1) How much do Cam and Cecil Newton make in incentive bonuses for tonight? #auburn
2) Troy Aikman seems to love that #BONEFORMATION.
3) I'm naturally cheering for the Packers. I either hate #Vick or want the #Bears to face the Seahawks. #Both?
4) OK- so do the Niners tank the season to make sure they get Andrew Luck in 2012?
5) I want Harbaugh to say "I'm excited- I can feel it in my plums..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPBb2W9GQAg
6) So Ted Williams' unfrozen head was homeless and now has the voice of an angel? #mistakenidentity
7) #lessambitiousgames @IGN NBA Fundamentally Sound Lay Up (this is a hashtag where you take names of video games and make them less ambitious- it's fun, you should try it!)
8) WWRFD? I ask myself that every day- what would Ric Flair do? WOOOOOOO!
9) In conversation told someone "that's why Nickelback's music is so bad." They said, "Actually, I'm a fan..." #UGH
10) Coffee is the lifeblood of champions! #Ditka
11) Is it just me or is #AmericanDad better than #FamilyGuy currently?
12) After watching the Bachelor with my wife, I'm unimpressed with the talent on this show. You know what I'm sayin'. #uaintgotnoalibi
That was fun and easy. Maybe I'll try to improve it next week. What was up with Troy Aikman mentioning the Bone Formation over and over and over on Sunday? That guy needs help. And a new announcing partner.